Dental Member Plans are created for both the patient and the dentist, and can be used as an easy-to-use alternative to dental insurance. The dentist creates dental plans he deems fair and offers these plans to his patients. These plans may differ from dentist to dentist, but generally include free basic dental services and discounts to additional services. The patient pays an annual fee and in return receives these savings.
Dental Member Plans are customary designed plans created by the dentist himself. This ensures the patient he will get excellent care for the price he pays. With Dental Insurance Plans or Discount Plans the dentist often doesn't get paid what he should be paid, with the consequence that your visit might be rushed and the care erroneous.
Dental Member Plans include the following characteristics:
* No waiting period – memberships activate within 2 business days
* No annual limits – members enjoy discounts on most dental care services all year long
* Better preventive care to avoid the big bill
* No tedious paperwork hassles
* No health restrictions – there is no need to wait for comprehensive dental treatment plans
* Select plans include discounts on dental specialties, including cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics
* Members pay affordable membership fees for access to their dentist offering discounts on most dental procedures
* Available directly to individuals, families, businesses and groups